I feel I was most successful with my surreal project only because I tried my best and put a lot of my time in to it. I wanted it to be perfect.Out of my whole portfolio I feel I struggled with my quilt squares the most. All of my squares had to fit together and tell a story but I had to be limited in what I said in my story to make everything work together.
I hope that I can do better in the future by utilizing my time better to finish my work to the best of my abilities. I feel I have learned more then ever in this class. I plan to do more with a camera and not forget all the information I learned about cameras only because if I want to follow my dream and become a make-up artist then I need to see how the make-up will be shot with a camera. I need to know if the make-up will show up for the scene it being used in or if I need to make it darker for the camera to see it for the photo shoot.
I feel I have learned so many things in this class but the one thing that was my favorite was learning how to work photo shop. I never knew how to work photo shop before and now I feel after I graduate I am going to invest in photo shop program because I know I will use it. Out of all the project’s that I did the one that connected to me the most out of all the projects that I did was the quilt squares because it was all about me and my life. working with the project’s I have done in the past made me really try to get to know my self more and expresses my self through my work. The artist I feel I related to the most was BARBARA KRUGER because she just stated how she felt about something and left her photos say the rest.
I feel I have seen improvement as I got more intone with my self and as I got more comfortable with my self. I feel that my quilt square is the most meaningful work that I have done in this class it helped me open up to my self and I feel very connected with my quilt square.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment