My portfolio it organized starting with rule of thirds and ending with personal words. How I feel about my portfolio is good I think I have done a lot of work on keeping up with my projects I believe I have only missed one which is my blog header, but the rest I feel every good about. I have learned many things over the course of the semester but one thing that stays with me is doing the photo effect. They are pretty easy to remember. I also feel I was the most successful with the photo effects just because I had some great pictures to work with.
I feel I struggled a lot with finishing my work. I only have like one project that I feel is completely done. I always think of changing something. It just depends on the day. I love working with photo shop but at times it can be stressful.
I feel if I keep working with photo shop that I will still improve greatly. There is always more to learn with photo shop. I have already improved a lot for when I first started this class. I have improved on taking photos and being able to do many great things with them. I love this class and I wish I would have took it earlier in my high school years I feel I would have been able to accomplish many more things and it would help with my future career as a cosmetologists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really like your personal words really creative. The lyrics that you chose are really good to!
Your portfolio is looking very nice. You show consistant artistic flare in each of your projects. I want you to start pushing your own limits in creativity, expression and in composition. Think differently then you have thought before, choose different answers then you always choose, push yourself to your own limits and stretch further. I look forward to your future projects!
Post a Comment