Friday, November 13, 2009

Social Issues: unbreakable bond


The social issue is Interracial Relationships. One thing that made me want to do this photo was because you can see the feelings with in the photo, you can feel the heart break and the strong love that they have. I love the layout and the colors i have choose the words are on the left side of the photo, they say " It's worth more than you can imagine", they are in red with the light trying to hit them. the colors in the photo are red, white, gray, and black.

My interpretation of the photo is some times your Opinion isn't always the right one some times it really doesn't matter at all, but it does effect the people you say it to. Many people are against interracial relationship and believe that poeple need to stick to their own race, their own color. In this photo it shows that no matter what people say or do that your love is stronger and it is better to hold together then to pull apart .

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

I like what is happening here. I like the photo concept, however I wish that it was just a little bit more clear, maybe by hyping the levels so that the contrast was stronger. I think the statement is almost there, I feel like it could be... a little stronger, with a little more thought. However, over all, I think it is well done.